MAKE A BOOKING
1. Required Information
1. Your name, address and phone number.
2. Appointment date and time.
3. The Clinic/ ward you are to attend.
4. Home pickup or Railside pickup.
2. Give Us A Ring
Once you have all the required information stated above, please dial the number shown on the left to get in touch with our team and book a seat on the shuttle. We have shuttles going to and from the hospitals throughout the day, hence please book at least a day or two prior to your medical appointment.
Ring us today to book an appointment
3. Additional Information
- Companions may accompany passengers and hospital visitors may also travel, both subject to availability of seating.
- We appreciate and rely on passengers’ donations to fund this health shuttle provided by our volunteer drivers and support people.
- The evening prior to your travel, the shuttle driver will phone and advise what time they will pick you up.
- If you have a District Health Board appointment please have your appointment papers handy when booking, as we are required by the DHB to record some of the information from those papers.
- The caregiver must provide approved child restraint seats for children under five and for children from five to seven years of age a booster seat must be provided.